Qualified and Experienced Dog Behaviour and Training Consultant
Skills 4 Dogs was established by Sandy Patterson to provide effective, sound, science based dog training and behaviour problem solutions in the Mackay area. Sandy brings a wealth of qualifications and experience for the benefit of Mackay & District dogs and dog owners. She continues to study the latest science based training methods to keep fully up to date with new and proven techniques. Sandy says " I am proud I am able to offer sound advice and training programs, using the most effective, humane and ethical methods available. I am fully committed to ongoing study and attendance of workshops and seminars. I am also dedicated to promoting enjoyment and fun with our companion animals."
Professional memberships with:
- APDTA #1651 (Association of Pet Dog Trainers Australia)
- PPGA - Pet Professional Guild Australia
- ADAA- (Agility Dog Association Australia)
- Dogs QLD (Canine Control Council of Queensland)
- Founding member and instructor with P.A.T.S Mackay Inc. (Positive Agilitydog Team Sports Inc)
- Diploma Canine Behavior Science and Technology with Companion Animal Science Institute
- Cert IV Companion Animal Services with Delta Society Australia (to be competed in 2016)
- Over 15 years of "hands on" experience in dog training and behaviour change programs.